Batch wizardPosted on Jun 22, 2023
You can apply an image enhancement tool on a collection of images using the batch wizard. For example, resizing a collection of more than 100 images. It is not very efficient to resize the images one at a time. The batch wizard allows you to resize your collection of images at one go. In the batch wizard, after you select to resize your images, click Submit batch task to submit the batch resize task. It both resizes all the images and publishes the images to Shopify. You can view the status of the processing on the Tasks page. You can then further apply another enhancement tool on the collection of images.
The optimization tools available on the batch wizard include
- Background removal
This section describes the operation on the batch wizard.
- Select Batch wizard from the navigation menu on the application dashboard.
- Click Product filter tab and select the image using product search filter. For more details on the search filters ,refer Product search
- Click the Process option tab and select the tool from the navigation menu on the left. For example, to resize a collection of image, click
- After you've set the resize values. Click the Summary tab and submit the batch process. Submit batch task initiates the resizing of the images and also publishes the images on Shopify.
- After submitting the batch processing, you can view the progress of the task on the Tasks page.