EnhancePosted on Jun 22, 2023
An eCommerce business without appealing pictures may be missing out on sales, even if its website includes the right keywords and engaging text. Visual elements such as product shots for eCommerce can improve the visibility of an eCommerce brand and its user experience. There are several things to take into consideration when generating product photos. Brightness, contrast, sharpness are some factors that contribute to the clarity of the images. Your product picture should have the correct brightness and contrast to highlight product features and make your image stand out. Assume you have blurred and dark pictures on your website, it will turn away all the customers from your website. Using the Enhance tool, you can adjust the contrast, brightness and other parameters to fix your image.
This section shows you how to use the Enhance tool. Select the image using the product search filters. For more information, refer Product search.
- Select the Enhance tool.
- Set the enhance parameters.
- In the example, discussed, you can increase the brightness of the image using the brightness slider values.
- You can increase image contrast to make the image look clear.
- Make changes in clarity of the image for further enhancement.
- You can increase or decrease the sharpness of the image.
- Alter the image vignette if required.
- After you've set the enhance parameters, you can proceed to process your image to view the result..